In accordance with these regulations, we need to have your authorization and consent for the collection and processing of your personal data, so below, we indicate all the details of your interest regarding how we carry out these processes, for what purposes, what other entities may have access to your data and what your rights are.
C / Tirso de Molina, No. 36, 08940, Cornellà de Llobregat
Phone: 934 748 035
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
We inform you that GLOBASKET S.L. (hereinafter “Globasket”) is the owner of the website globasket.com, with NIF B66668880 and address at C / Tirso de Molina, No. 36, 08940, Cornellà de Llobregat (Barcelona), Spain. You can contact by email at email@example.com.
1) Manage inquiries received by email to contact the user.
2) Manage the inquiries received by contact form to contact the user.
3) Subscription to the newsletter.
4) Purchase form.
5) Pre-registration form.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At “Globasket” we treat the information you provide us to manage the inquiries received. The personal information that you provide us through emails or via the forms on the website will be kept confidential and protected. In no case it will be destined or used for other purposes, nor it will be delivered to third parties without your consent, in accordance with the principles of RGPD 679/2016 and L.O. 3/2018. To comply with the different legal provisions, we have established different levels of security to protect the personal data that you provide us, having adopted all the technical measures at our disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and manipulation of said data personal.
1) The user who provides personal data through the email of “Globasket”, is voluntarily providing personal data.
2) Website form: explicit consent of the interested party.
3) Subscription to the newsletter: explicit consent of the interested party.
4) Purchase form: explicit consent of the interested party.
5) Pre-registration form: explicit consent of the interested party.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
|Conservation||For a period of 1 year from the last consultation.|
How long will we keep your data?
We use your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes indicated above. Unless there is a legal obligation or requirement, deadlines for conservation provided for queries that perform via web are: during a period of 1 year from the last query. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter whenever you want.
1) Data entered in the emails by the interested party or his legal representative.
2) Contacts from web page form: the interested party or their legal representative.
3) Subscription to the newsletter: the interested party or their legal representative.
4) Purchase form: the interested party or his legal representative.
5) Pre-registration form: the interested party or their legal representative.
How have we obtained your data?
Email: the interested party or his legal representative.
Contact form: Identification data: Name and surname and email.
Newsletter subscription form: Identification data: Name and surname and email.
Purchase form: Full name, email, address, VAT/ID/passport, model, quantity and size of the purchased product.
Form pre-registration: Name, surname, club, city, email, telephone, VAT number of the club, address of the club, roll in the club, category teams to register, number of teams and number of family members who will travel with the teams.
Visiting the “Globasket” website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself.
“Globasket” expressly prohibits minors under the age of eighteen from providing Personal Data without the prior consent of their parents or legal guardians. If you are under eighteen years of age and do not have such consent, do not provide Personal Data to “Globasket” or use our services.
Our company adopts organizational and technical measures necessary to ensure the safety and privacy of your data, prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, depending on the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and risks that are exposed.
Among others, the following measures stand out:
- Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the security of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, in the case of sensitive data.
|Recipients||These data will be processed by Globasket S.L. and its collaborators and will be subject to professional secrecy in order to provide the requested service.|
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
These data will be processed by Globasket S.L. and its collaborators and will be subject to professional secrecy in order to provide the requested service.
The following external platforms will be used to send the newsletter if you subscribe:
- To manage shipments, emails will be used the platform Mailjet of Mailjet SAS, located in EU territory, particularly in France. https://es.mailjet.com/seguridad-y-privacidad/
- Data introduced to any form will be stored and treated in our CRM, managed by Microblau, S.L. based in Sabadell (Barcelona), Spain.
- This web portal is hosted on the servers of Dinahosting SL, based in La Coruña, Spain.
|International transfers||We do not make international transfers with your data.|
|Rights||Access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation of treatment and portability of personal data, as explained in the corresponding section.|
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The current data protection regulations protect you in a series of rights in relation to the use that we give to your personal data. Each and every one of your rights are unipersonal and non-transferable, that is, they can only be carried out by the owner of the data, after verification of their identity.
Next, we indicate which are the rights that assist you:
- Request ACCESS to your personal data
- Request the RECTIFICATION of your data
- Request the DELETE or deletion of your data (right to “be forgotten”)
- LIMITING or OPPOSE the use we give to your data
- Right to PORTABILITY of your data for cases of telecommunications or internet services.
- The right to WITHDRAW consent at any time
- Right to file a CLAIM regarding data protection before the Control Authority: Spanish Agency for Data Protection
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation or opposition, portability and withdrawal of your consent, you can do so in the following way:
In person or by email at:
C / Tirso de Molina, No. 36, 08940, Cornellà de Llobregat (Barcelona), Spain
In addition to the rights that assist you, if you believe that your data is not being collected or processed in accordance with current Data Protection regulations, you may file a claim with the Control Authority, whose contact details we indicate below:
Spanish Agency for Data Protection
C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001, Madrid.
CONSENT AND ACCEPTANCE